Wednesday 28 May 2014

Sunset over Dinas Bran

Dave took some wonderful photos a couple of weeks ago, as the sun set behind Dinas Bran in Llangollen.  These pics were taken from our mooring in Fron, 4 miles away.  It has however, taken me three weeks to put them up on the blog - sorry Dave!













Pretty impressive, I'm sure you agree !

We're both back in work, Dave at Chirk Marina, but only for 3 days a week, and I'm back at the Pontcysyllte Aqueduct Information Centre in Trevor Basin, working 5 days a week.  It's been extremely busy I can tell you!  Visitor numbers increase year on year, and this Spring Bank Holiday last week was the busiest weekend we've ever had over there.  I wish I had a pound for every time I had to say "Pontcysyllte" (Pont-ker-sulth-tay for those who can't master the double LL sound). Oh, and we've been on holiday to Aberdaron for a week - yes I know we've only just come back from our 6 month holiday - but a trip to the seaside is a must for us, at least once a year.  We also dragged Carole from NB Strider along with us, and Peaches the dog of course.  Nemo was confined to the cattery for the week & boy was he glad to see us when we went to pick him up.  "Rather vocal your cat, isn't he" said the cattery owner.  I'll leave it there for now, I've got some wonderful pics of Buckden & Saturn in the 'wet' dock in Trevor Basin, but that's for next time.....

1 comment:

Jacquie said...

beautiful photos Sue and Dave, hope I get a sunset like that when I arrive. c u soon. Jacquie