Wednesday 15 December 2010

Christmas Shopping Sorted.

We took the bull by the horns today & went into Nuneaton to do some Christmas shopping.  I wasn't looking forward to it at all, after my Coventry shopping experience, in which I fled empty handed.  There were loads of market stalls up and down the main shopping area, mainly comprising of hat and woolly scarf stalls.  Unfortunately, everyone had a wooly hat and scarf last year for christmas, so I had to bypass them. Then - Lo! what music to my ears!  It was the Pan Pipe Music Man!  Ah, I'd forgotten the joys of city centre shopping.  With the echoing of 'I just called to say I love you' and 'O sole mio' Andean-style-ee and a new found spring in my step, I shopped like it was 4pm on christmas eve.  2 hours and back on the bus.  Job done.  Don't know what all the fuss is about.

Andean Pan Pipe Music man in full flow.

No comments: